Electronic Submission of Papers (and Supplemental Material)
Please note the following
- Make sure your paper is formatted according to the formatting instructions!
- The password is "videorec". You can use it to either a) view already uploaded files, or b) upload a new file.
- Do file Listing first to see the file names already uploaded.
- Only files with extension .pdf and .zip are accepted.
- Make sure the name for your submission is unique and consistent for all your submissions and does not reveal the authorship.
We suggest you use the following file name convention: "keyword1_keyword2_versionN.pdf"
- You can upload your submission as many times as you wish, however make sure always use the same file prefix. Only the last uploaded file will be reviewed.
- If you have any files to supplement you submission (e.g demo videos), you are welcome to upload them too in a separate zipped file as "keyword1_keyword2_versionN.zip".
- If, after uploading your file, you don't see it in a directory Listing, contact Submissions Chair.
Status: Ready to upload your file